Glastonbury 2017..

There are Scousers every where at Glastonbury, they are like a plague. Good weekend though. Chic were easily the best act I seen over the weekend.

There are Scousers every where at Glastonbury, they are like a plague. Good weekend though. Chic were easily the best act I seen over the weekend.

I said that to my mate as soon as we got there pretty much, they were everywhere. Scouse girls with their curlers in at a festival, different breed.
There was a load of them with fake wristbands in the carpark too who couldn't get in, they didn't think to get their fakes in the right colour...

I thought the best acts over the weekend were Chic and Barry Gibb.
I thought I'd give the so called headline acts the benefit of the doubt so listened to some of Radiohead, blimey how dreary are they? Ed Sheeran? He bored me to tears, every tune sounded the same.

Radiohead, Ed Sheeran bored me to bed. just watched killers who were amazing, great atmosphere, Barry gibb good and Katy Perry. Not seen chic yet but had to be better than ed and radiohead. I would have gone and seen Sheeran live but even at etihad 2018 not bothered now

Never really been bang into Radiohead - as I said earlier in this thread they're something of an acquired taste, but appreciate that they're quality - but the other half was raving about them the other night so I took the plunge and bought 2 tickets for their gig at Lancs next Tuesday. Looking forward to it, and it'll be a busy week for me as I'm seeing Arcade Fire at Castlefield 2 nights later.

After Katy Perry, obviously.

I wanted to see her mate but watched Liam instead. Need a few listens to his new stuff as it did not really grab me immediately but it was worth going to hear Don't Look Back in Anger.

I had the misfortune of hanging around to see Wiley as my mates wanted to see him. Now he was utterly abysmal. He had a so called dj behind him who did nothing apart from press play once and then Wiley rapped over the top of his own tunes. I would not mind but they did not even remove the vocals from the tunes. He was effectively adding backing ocals to his own cd. Now way should anything like that be in a peak slot on a main stage at Glastonbury. It was embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.