It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have thought for a few weeks now that Gundogan will be used as our pivot.

Bernardo will be in rotation with Kev and David for those two false 8 roles.

3 attack players will leave(Navas already gone) us this summer.
2 wingers- Navas and Nolito, and 1 ST- Ihenacho
Why do not people here think we can bring in 2 other players instead?
Sanchez and Mbappe for me, thank you
Expected 17 non homegrown are
Ederson, Bravo, Alves, Mendy, Kompany, Otamendi, Kolarov, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero, Sane, Jesus, Sanchez.
If you want Mbappe or anyone else for that matter centre back , centre midfiield somebody leaves.

Expected 17 non homegrown are
Ederson, Bravo, Alves, Mendy, Kompany, Otamendi, Kolarov, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero, Sane, Jesus, Sanchez.
If you want Mbappe or anyone else for that matter centre back , centre midfiield somebody leaves.
I can see us selling Otamendi for the new CB but u r right-We have no place for another foreign player

In the Prem, surely Jesus & Sane don't need to be included in the squad due to their age ?

We can't have a squad for the premier league and one for the CL though, it just causes problems. Kolarov is really the only person who could feasibly be excluded from the CL squad in the way Yaya was when he was a bit-part player.

Not to mention, if we rely on that it's only going to create a massive problem later on when they turn into seniors and suddenly we've got to sell 2 or 3 players who were integral parts of the squad because they qualified as u21's the season before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.