Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. You might as well seek opinion from the cat as that gooner twit. He knows the sum total of feck all about our prospective dealings
John Cross will slag City off before & after we take Arsenal best player.

He is now saying Aguero to Arsenal is a far better deal even though all last season Sanchez was Arsenals best player & the premier league.

Now it's let him go he's a trouble maker etc, it's shoddy journalism & he is an arsehole of the highest Level..

John Cross will slag City off before & after we take Arsenal best player.

He is now saying Aguero to Arsenal is a far better deal even though all last season Sanchez was Arsenals best player & the premier league.

Now it's let him go he's a trouble maker etc, it's shoddy journalism & he is an arsehole of the highest Level..
When the swap doesn't happen he'd argue keeping Sanchez was better as well.

I still think we are getting 4 fullbacks.

Kolarov won't get anywhere near left back next season. He is a central defender now.

When the swap doesn't happen he'd argue keeping Sanchez was better as well.
It's never been a swap, Sanchez to City & £50m to Arsenal not Aguero.

There's no such thing as a swap agents just don't want that neither do clubs it's so much money, bother with accounts etc.

The swap ain't happening SIMPLES!!

I still think we are getting 4 fullbacks.

Kolarov won't get anywhere near left back next season. He is a central defender now.

I think he'll be good as well, with a pace fullback next to him. A lot of the times Kolarov got caught out you could put down to either being very new to the position at the beginning of the season, or not being fast enough to defend 1/4 of the pitch on his own, as our 2 CB's often have to do.

Put a speedster like Mendy, or a defensive fullback like Bertrand next to him and I'd bet he'll be decent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.