U21 UEFA European Championship

Who is this Dani Cabellos guy? Apperently he plays for Betis. He looks like an absolute star to me.

He's a highly rated player and has a 15M release claus some people might be staying away at the moment because of his recent outburst, but someone will pick him up.

Being reported that Liverpool have an agreement in place to sign him. Let's hope Pep can get Txixi to scupper that one.

I'd never heard of him until 30 minutes ago, but the Google informs me that Cabellos talked shit about Catalans once. I'm thinking he's not going to be at City anytime soon.

These are some comments Cabellos made on twitter over the last 4-5 years

Re: Ceballos,here's him wishing for a bomb to fall and kill the Catalans and Basques that were whistling the anthem.

"With Franco this would have never happened"

"@piqué @cesc you are shameless to show your faces with the catalan flag, get out of the country catalans!"

"Disgusting bunch the catalans, go all die already"

"I would definitely fuck that (Sara) Carbonero; fuck Iker, he probably has a dick smaller than a coin that son of a woman"

"In my neighborhood there was no need to score 3 goals to take the ball, you just needed to be a gispy"

"Why do 14 year old girls suddenly all have such big brest ? Is it from all the breath holding while sucking (dicks)"

Holy shit, that guy's untouchable. It's a shame too, because he was the best player on the pitch to me. Saul had the goals but Dani ran the parts of the game I saw. Set up the first goal and drew the red card.

It sounds to me like he was meant for Madrid. The guy's a proper fascist.

England U21s game was not that impressive. Chambers looked comfortable the pick of the England players. What convinced EFC to pay £30m for Pickford?

I'm fairly sure we put him on the continental cycling circuit... I could be wrong, though.

Yeah sounds about right, we certainly didn't try and give him first team minutes, think Lopes, Garcia's etc etc and look at our lovely youth facilities people.

I am a firm believer that a kid with talent would show more playing with our squad full of talented players, there could be an element of sink or swim, sink and send them on loan for a bit, rather than come and go and never even get a chance, hell the young right back got man of match in his last outing and we never seen him again, a fine reward when we had an ageing zabs/sagna replaced by fucking Navas, sad that really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.