Ousmane Dembélé

He had major hype before the move to BVB and has more than lived up to it. I've only seen him play a handful of times and my impression is that he has the instincts that are hard to teach/develop. World 11 stuff. Since it seems to always come back to Raz I'll just say that OD has a much higher ceiling based on what I've seen/read and my current read on Raz.

The thing is Raz has unbelievable value being home grown and he's also one of the top wings in the PL so it's obvious that Raz is going nowhere unless he decides that he wants to go. I don't think it's a case of either/or and if it was then you have to choose Raz.

Sanchez/Sane, GJ/Kun, Raz/OD is just insane for our front three. I believe there's actually something to this despite initially calling bullshit.

Perhaps osumane was a bit knackered at the time, perhaps he ran his nuts of just prior, perhaps he couldn't be bothered at that exact moment, perhaps sterling had a slightly better starting position, etc etc etc etc etc...

Perhaps Sterling is faster?

I couldn't even give a shit to be perfectly honest but it's just strange that you're absolutely adamant over this and willing to scrape together whatever excuses you can think of. Sane has conceeded that Sterling is faster than him and Leroy spent the second half of last season making Walker and Bellerin look like they were moonwalking through treacle.

Genuine question because I'm interested: you wouldn't happen to be one of the Stokies who booed Sterling's every touch at your place last season, would you? He seems to get a particularly unfavourable reception around those parts.

I couldn't even give a shit to be perfectly honest but it's just strange that you're absolutely adamant over this and willing to scrape together whatever excuses you can think of. Sane has conceeded that Sterling is faster than him and Leroy spent the second half of last season making Walker and Bellerin look like they were moonwalking through treacle.

Genuine question because I'm interested: you wouldn't happen to be one of the Stokies who booed Sterling's every touch at your place last season, would you? He seems to get a particularly unfavourable reception around those parts.
Ha ha. Love this.

Is that concept too alien? I could simplify it if you want.

List A. Players who've left left holes that must be filled before pre season ideally.

List B. Players who'll replace players we already have.

Hope that helps mate !

No need to be rude ya cheeky fucker. Too many people on here think because they're behind keyboard they can say what they want; doubt you would use those words if we were discussing this at a game ....we'll, and not expect a slap

Would prefer people to admit they had no idea when left field targets nobody knew about come to light rather than claim them were always on another list...

No need to be rude ya cheeky fucker. Too many people on here think because they're behind keyboard they can say what they want; doubt you would use those words if we were discussing this at a game ....we'll, and not expect a slap

Would prefer people to admit they had no idea when left field targets nobody knew about come to light rather than claim them were always on another list...

He's not claiming he always knew Dembele was on another list, he's saying that after the Dembele rumour came out, he spoke to people at City and they said he's a target but not one of the priorities, and an alternative to Mbappé.

If you read his tweet and invent meaning for his words, that's your fault, not his.

Lee has also happily admitted he had no idea Dembele was a target, nor Alves when that broke. He's also spoken about how people at City are much happier to confirm a name that's already out there in the media than volunteer a new target that no one is talking about, and that he often doesn't find out until then.

So again, if you're going to take insult at something he's never done, that's your problem.

Ah right. Nowt to say about City having two lists now you wanna talk about manners. Fair enough I thought this was the transfer forum not Mr Gobshite's Etiquette School.

Why does everyone automatically get tarnished with the same brush? there are 28k people at every game at stoke...if even 5% boo then its going to make noise.

Football fandom is made up of 90% muppets at every club. Thats irrefutable....just see post 274.

Some Stoke fans have a boo thing going on that predates us being in the premier league...don't know why really, never particularly liked it. Our ground hums with boo's at even the opposition just having the ball.

As for the pace debate. Sane's football speaks otherwise btw...he goes past players far more often than raheem. Perhaps simply kind words exchanged between two players who clearly get on, but whatever this debate is as stale as my old mans car seat at this point.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.