Bony wants to stay and prove himself...

MCFC1993

Quick, someone lock the doors.

All seriousness, he doesn't fit the style of play, hasn't shown the right attitude/quality on the pitch and he'll take up a valuable foreign spot in the squad, get rid.

Last edited:
Fine by me. He offers something completely different to Jesus and Aguero, might as well give it a go. Worst case scenario he does nothing, gets no gametime and leaves next year. Best case scenario he rediscovers his best form and helps us win trophies.

I assume he'll be with us for preseason, let's see how he does there.

I also want to prove i'm good enough to play for City but I don't think either of us are going to get the chance.

Fine by me. He offers something completely different to Jesus and Aguero, might as well give it a go. Worst case scenario he does nothing, gets no gametime and leaves next year. Best case scenario he rediscovers his best form and helps us win trophies.

Worst case scenario is he takes a squad place from a player that offers a lot more.

I assume he'll be with us for preseason, let's see how he does there.

Thats not an option, worst case is him taking up a foreign spot in the squad.

What does he want to prove?
Last season he played I watched him ambling around waiting for the ball to come to him all the time. Half hearted player imo
Pep arrived and he was still doing the same!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.