Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just caught up with the guy who passed me on Sundays info.

The text reads:

"We are now waiting for a statement from Juve before the City PR team can do anything more".

Juventus will officially announce that they have terminated Dani Alves' contract today, freeing him to join Manchester City. [@romeoagresti]

Hopefully this will get done soon

Juve usually make statements at 5pm, which is 4pm our time.

@mattyb I can't imagine what the PR team would be delaying if it wasn't an announcement? All the other shit they do, interviews, graphics etc. could all be done before an announcement was made.

The only thing I can think of that would be delayed for official Juventus confirmation would be something public.

@mattyb I can't imagine what the PR team would be delaying if it wasn't an announcement? All the other shit they do, interviews, graphics etc. could all be done before an announcement was made.

The only thing that would be delayed for official Juventus confirmation would be something public.
Maybe we cant do anything with Alves until he is officially relased from Juve

The only thing I can think of that would be delayed for official Juventus confirmation would be something public.

Yeah, I can only assume it's out of courtesy

Maybe we cant do anything with Alves until he is officially relased from Juve

We obviously can though, as every other player we've ever signed has not been released by their club before we do medicals and negotiations. Ederson was a Benfica player when he came over here, did his interview, had his medical, shot the City TV stuff and kit launch.

Also I believe he has been released by Juve officially, they just need to announce it to the stock market.

We obviously can though, as every other player we've ever signed has not been released by their club before we do medicals and negotiations. Ederson was a Benfica player when he came over here, did his interview, had his medical, shot the City TV stuff and kit launch.

Also I believe he has been released by Juve officially, they just need to announce it to the stock market.
I think all our transfers did their medical and TV stuff in Manchester before City announce it and I think Alves still in his vacation tighr now..

I have just watched some video of DA playing for Juventus last season....what an amazing player. If he signs for us it's gonna be really exciting watching him play....talk about bringing a new dimension to our attacking play!!!!.

I have just watched some video of DA playing for Juventus last season....what an amazing player. If he signs for us it's gonna be really exciting watching him play....talk about bringing a new dimension to our attacking play!!!!.
We are getting real quality players this year and it's not july yet

The club will be in no hurry to announce this. I expect Juve will announce his departure the day before we officially sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.