Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh just posted a "story" of his kids in the airport an a picture! He's flying somewhere folks

Not being funny, but I think it was reported he'd be in Brazil for a bit, then have a Barcelona holiday, so don't get upset if he's posting pics of him sipping wine on Iniesta's Barcelona vinyard or having a barbecue round Neymar's tomorrow.

Not being funny, but I think it was reported he'd be in Brazil for a bit, then have a Barcelona holiday, so don't get upset if he's posting pics of him sipping wine on Iniesta's Barcelona vinyard or having a barbecue round Neymar's tomorrow.
Txiki will be around with all the paperwork tomorrow and he`ll have his medical at Barca.

Nah mate, if he was going to Liverpool. his watch would look like this.
9s9qtv.jpg

Xavi on Dani Alves: "Age is not everything. For me, he's still the best right-back in the world."

Xavi on Alves: "You're not just getting a great player but great experience. He's a big character and very important in the locker room."

Xavi on Alves: "He has a great relationship with Pep - there's a lot of mutual respect - they had a lot of success together at Barcelona."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.