Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so let me try and make sense of all this. Sanchez is Peps top target and knowing how we work we will have had an indication of willingness to join from the player ages ago. From everything i have read in the media, Alexis is set on joining City, but of course Arsenal are desperate not to sell to a PL rival, but with only a year left on his current deal and the player clearly wanting a move and not signing a new deal with them, they're in a very tough spot. Bayern was a way out as at least if he went it would be abroad. But again, from what pretty much every media outlet is saying, Alexis has purposefully priced Bayern out of a deal with 400K wage demands because his heart is set on City. I mean Correct me if i'm wrong here, but with every news source singing from the same hymn sheet, it's pretty clear what the players intentions are. Arsenal have apparently have "managed to put a package together" of a £280K contract to a player who has already turned down a £300K deal with Bayern who are a true European giant, so if Sanchez was going to re sign with Arsenal, surely he would've done so by now. They're simply stalling here because they know they're between a rock and an even bigger sharper rock.

Their only options basically are to sell him to us for the £50M, or lose him on a free, probably still to us in a years time, and have a player at the club that doesn't want to be there. Wenger would no doubt prefer the second option but Arsenal history tells you the board simply won't allow that. I mean they sold RVP to the Rags ffs. He was an even bigger deal to them than Alexis, so no way will they miss out on £50M.

You can never say done deal til the players holding the shirt up and the inks dry on the contract, but with everything that's been said unnanimously in the press, his blatant snubbing of Arsenals maximum contract offer, his pricing out of Bayern, AND the fact he goes fro naff all in the summer if they don't take it on the chin and take the £50M off City... Well, you'd have to be the most delusional Gooner in existence to think Sanchez won't be a Blue this summer.

Plenty of those deluded types on their forums though. "No chance will we sell to City, it's the one thing i'm sure of".... One poster even saying "Pep should just come out and say he doesn't want Sanchez because they already have too many attacking players. That would force Sanchez into realising his future is here and he would then sign a new contract"... It's actually painful to see the denial. I even feel for them in some ways... The melt down if this deal goes ahead will be spectacular!

Edit (This ones a corker!)... "I'm sure Guardiola will get sacked by end of the season...So, Alexis won't able to reunited with him as long as we don't sell."

hahahaha, Brilliant!

Last edited:
I’ve understood from the start what you are trying to say. You’ve just had trouble putting it in the correct way.
As for your username, what the fuk has it got to do with anyone else what you call yourself.
What the fuck has it got to do with you, if someone doesn't like it.

I reckon as soon as we know who arsenal are going to sign / going hard for, the sanchez situation will resolve, various sources saying wenger will have a private meeting with alexis after confed cup to discuss his future, i'm still torn on him leaving, but for anything to happen we need to sign players first, i think once we're confident we have our targets, the sanchez situation will clear up.

Then ofcourse it's up to you lot to put up an acceptable bid for alexis, 63.5m please lads ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.