United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
e1e4d08891496a1161a4baec13a62076.jpg

Having your name on your clothes means you can only be playing for one club.

Unless Mourinho is there to do a Wenger & just keep them ticking over whilst working with the board to keep the money rolling in.
Nah. Wenger's been at Arsenal for 20 years, Maureen never stays anywhere long enough in order to establish some kind of stability within the club. He (Peg) will be gone within a year, I'm absolutely convinced of it. And the reason I am convinced of it is because no club with aspirations would want to see the stagnant, mindless hoofball that he plays, season after season, after season. The Tarquins play the sort of decent football that most followers of the sport would like to see, and I don't think Wenger would still be there after 20 years by stifling the creative players and killing the game off as soon as he could.

It's been said before on here, and I'm 100% in agreement, that the rags only got Maureen because Pep turned them down and chose us instead. They thought, at the very least, that Peg would get them a few trophies in order to tide them over for the next few years, (keep-them-in-the-public-eye ,sort of thing). And he's done just that. Minor trophies, yes: but trophies none the less. But so far that has been scant reward for the money they've spent, and this coming season will see the surly one under a great deal more pressure to not only deliver the goods but deliver them with style. Something he has never managed to achieve. And that's why I think he'll be gone, probably early in the new year.

Hate to say it but the negative anti football they play does get results. They are very hard to score against, if they manage to improve on chances taken they will still be hanging around like a bad smell.

Hopefully there will be enough decent teams around the top of the prem to keep them in their rightful place 6th.

Matic, Lindelof, Perisic, Morata. They will have weak window won't they?

Thats if they manage to get Perisic and Morata, looks like Real are asking 80m now haha

Said it many times before, either way with Big nose gone, they will struggle to replace his goals, I can't see them improving next season. Will Morata score 28 goals in all competitions playing for a defensive team, I really can't see it.

Everton have made some good moves, if they manage to keep Lukaku or get a good replacement I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to finish above the rags. Get ready to see the big 6 changed to the big 7 next season ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.