Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some shocking disrespect in here. He has been decent for us and let's not forget part of the best spell in our history. I have enjoyed watching him play.
Agreed, Aleks wasn't the best defensively but if his replacement provides as many goals and assists he'll be doing well. That free kick at Leicester on the way to winning the League cup 3 years ago was as good as most I've seen.

No, the main goal of this transfer is freeing up 1 foreign spot for a MCB (Mysterious Center Back).
City won't exactly demand big fee for Kolarov. Main benefit in this deal (if this happens) for City would be to get his hefty wages off the books.

Let's have it right he's absolutely wank and how he's managed to be on our books for what is it now? 6 years? He's played a fucking blinder there.

All the best to the guy though.

Paul Lake: played 110, scored 10. Won sweet fuck all.
Aleks Kolarov: played 243, scored 21. two league titles, FA cup, two league cups, one community shield.

Legend. (And I don't mean Lake).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.