Centre back options

He's immense. IMO, better player than VVD. Powerful, tall, hard-tackling, very good with the ball, great passer. On top of that, young and left-footed. Considering our needs, the best candidate of all possible.

If we're buying Hernandez, left side centre half, next summer I don't see us going back for Laporte this summer - good as he is.

Maybe the mystery player is Hernandez and City have persuaded Atletico to sell this summer. Money sometimes talks.

After the Conf. Cup final M. Ginter announced that he's leaving BvB and already knows the new destination. His contract is expiring in 2019, BvB will sell. Spurs are reportedly interested. Thoughts?

He's immense. IMO, better player than VVD. Powerful, tall, hard-tackling, very good with the ball, great passer. On top of that, young and left-footed. Considering our needs, the best candidate of all possible.
well you got the left footed bit right, i think he could manage in the prem but he is not as fast, tall, hard tackling, or powerful as VVD. but your main problem is he does not want to come to the prem, still if we keep sniffing it will put the price up for barca or real

Kimmich would be an awesome CB. Reminds me of Vinny. I'd pay silly money for him.

After the Conf. Cup final M. Ginter announced that he's leaving BvB and already knows the new destination. His contract is expiring in 2019, BvB will sell. Spurs are reportedly interested. Thoughts?

We should go all in for this guy ..Awesome CB .Right age/type to play alongside John Stones for years to come .No I am not forgetting Vinny just looking to the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.