Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could easily decide to make him see out the final year of his contract on the basis that a club at this late stage is unlikely to be able to bring in a player who could score and create as many as he does. It depends on the players attitude and how his game progresses.

if I were Arsenal I would sell, if I were City, and I really believed a striker was needed, I'd be looking at younger players. Sanchez is a player for now - for both City and Arsenal, but not for 18 months down the line. From City's standpoint there are bigger demands in the short term, and better striking options in the long term. But City have clearly decided we want him so that's really irrelevant.

"this late stage"

Marvin, I think that tops your claim that Fernando was MOTM in the home game against Barca in 2015 after he failed to win a single tackle, make a single interception and play in a midfield that was completely overrun.

You can imagine what the headlines in the Mirror, the Daily Fail, the Star, the Sun, etc would be if Jose and United were after Sanchez.

Then again, it's City who are after Sanchez and......(no link)

img]

I know mate great post just imagine how much the media and Sly sports would of been getting excited over the scum going in for alexis.

Wouldn't of shut up about it and it definitely would of been in that shit excuse of top transfer whispers bollocks they do.

Agreed - I think it's a matter of when, not if with Sanchez.

It's not impossible that he could end up at Bayern if he blinks first , albeit for lesser salary than he is alleged to want at the moment.
He will want this sorted in World Cup year

It's not impossible that he could end up at Bayern if he blinks first , albeit for lesser salary than he is alleged to want at the moment.
He won't move for playing time. He starts in the World Cup even if he had zero club minutes.

He certainly wants to be playing for Pep in a World Cup year, he knows Pep will make him even better and he won't have to burn himself out

World Cup year means nothing.

Arsenal aren't going to make him play out his contract, lose £50m in doing so AND not play him to boot.

He'd also start every World Cup game whether he played 6 or 60 games this season as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.