Most disappointing player

Funnily enough, I also saw him play one time, for Club America against us in a pre season game in San Francisco in 2011. I didn't realize he was playing until later, so I've no idea how he played... Was he any good when you saw him?

He was ok, nothing special but not shit. I cannot fathom how city at that time can spend all that money on a player and not give him a chance. Dodgy dealings me thinks.

Rick Holden - slowest winger ever. Terrible

Gerry Creaney - swapped for Paul Walsh, fat as fuck, scored at Leeds, did fuck all else

Buster Philips- £10m

Laurent Charvet - shite on debut, bloke in front of me was giving him grief after 5 min, pretty accurate it turns out

Lee Bradbury - met a pompey fan that summer who said that he was shite and pompey had had city over. Yep. Got back off holiday and they had already gone out of the league cup and people were saying he was wank

George Weah - Ali Dia's cousin and just as shit

Samaras - the worst spending of a transfer budget ever

Nigel Clough - one lazy fucker, loved picking up wages for nothing

Castillo - I told anyone who would listen that he was the bollocks. No. Shite.

Ged Brannan - shite. Midfield general

Fat Bob Taylor - fat. No stomach for a fight but had a stomach for pie and chips

Robinho - shithouse

Santa Cruz - terrible

Adebayor - the definition of a mercenary

Seaman - Yakubu beat him in a race on his home debut. Yakubu started on halfway, seaman on his line. The race was to the edge of the penalty area!

Bravo - inaccurately named

Mangala - shocking buy

Rodwell - not really a let down, he was shit at Everton

Fernando - looked good in the charity shield. Shite.

Fowler - I was fitter than him and I worked a job 9 to 5. Stealing a living. Then left to Liverpool and said 'I'm going to try harder to get fit Now. Really felt he was stealing from the fans.

Mcmanaman - really liked him as a player until he got here

Alan kernaghan - scored a brilliant 40 yard chip against someone, maybe Leicester, in the cup, to be fair

Craig Russell - I had him down for 30 goals in the championship, don't think he managed 5

Neil Heaney - good winger at Southampton, shite at city

Paul Beasley - Bury at home

There's more too, if I go and think about it for a bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.