Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person you were referring to didn't say Sanchez deal was off, he said Sanchez wasn't even a priority, that he was a back up plan for some unspecified megasigning, and that everyone who's anyone regarding City transfers had been wrong about Sanchez being a priority this summer. That's what people didn't believe and whether we sign Sanchez or not, it's still going to not be true. Far too many people close to the club have said he's key target for us.
I know posted that before perhaps he is right though and the reason why people think Sanchez is not signing is because we have secured the huge name?

I can see why people thought he was a wum just thought he should have been given a few more posts to explain his original post

I just think if he was trying to wum he'd go further. The only thing he said that could possibly upset anyone was that Sanchez wasn't coming.

I can see why people thought he was a wum just thought he should have been given a few more posts to explain his original post
Yeah, he didn't even break any forum rules or abuse anyone. Literally got banned for having an unpopular opinion. Remains to be seen if it was just an opinion or insider info but either way that was a pretty fuckin harsh ban. I mean if those are the standards of moderation, then 90% of the people on this forum would be banned immediately.

Patience Blues though, my firm belief is that we will sign Sanchez this summer

People are selectively flapping here, literally disregarding information in a different paragraph from the same poster.

Hit a snag does not mean deal is off.

People are selectively flapping here, literally disregarding information in a different paragraph from the same poster.

Hit a snag does not mean deal is off.

Like I've posted twice. Twosips said that Sanchez wants to stay. That's the reason to flap. This certainly strengthens that side of it.

Hardly said anything offensive or that against the grain to really WUM with any success.

Others are lauded for posting cryptic messages and some for generic transfer rumours that they've 'heard' from a contact. But this guy gets the chop for doing the same thing but with different info.

The real itk are known so are trusted or other itk who get 100% correct info after posting get itk jedi status!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.