It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the club is being held to ransom by agents, players and other clubs , we now have only one full back at the club who is ageing, all of a sudden wage demands and transfer fees increase. Just a thought.

I suspect that some clubs are waiting for the CAS ruling. If a transfer ban is imposed (unlikely but possible) then they'll demand a higher fee.

Not sure CAS can impose a ban, I think only FIFA can do that. IMO only possible if CAS tell FIFA to look at the transfer with their interpretation otherwise again IMO will just be compensation to pay. Personally I cant see CAS telling FIFA they interpreted the rules wrong when FIFA wrote them.

Joe Hart 25/1 into 2/1 to join Sunderland in the last few hours. Shirley not?

Interesting, I guess they do need a keeper so he would be guaranteed minutes and he does want to stay in England. Don't think they'll be in the championship too long either.

Joe Hart 25/1 into 2/1 to join Sunderland in the last few hours. Shirley not?
Maybe Newcastle? Surely a Premiership club will go for him. Sunderland are on the slide I think. Can see them getting relegated again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.