Is Netflix the official depository of every terrible film ever made?

I think we get it by now: You don't like Netflix! I presume you don't watch it, or nick it's content then, either?
Maybe this thread should be merged with the Kodi thread?!

No I pay for it. That's why I'm less than delighted with the product. If I didn't pay for it I would be less inclined to rant about it....or would I? :)

No I pay for it. That's why I'm less than delighted with the product. If I didn't pay for it I would be less inclined to rant about it....or would I? :)
One movie, two people. One month paid for. Sorted.

Or is it? ;-)

They've changed their business model, they're choosing to spend money making their own shows and films rather than buying the rights to stuff

I subscribed to Netflix purely for Stranger Things. Apart from that the few times I've fancied watching a film I've been very disappointed. I find the browse facility is very poor and don't use it. Today for example I fancied finding a film for me and the wife to watch (No MOTD). Went on to some review sites (Top 100, Best 30 movies on Netflix etc). Trawled through dozens of films before finally finding one suitable, only to find its not available on Netflix.
I can see there are loads of good TV series but that's not what I am after. Might cancel if the wife agrees. Good to see I'm not the only one who thinks the movie selection is crap.

Watched House of Cards And enjoyed it and The Crown is excellent.
Currently watching Designated Survivor and the kids’ show Stranger Things.
Star Trek Discovery is also greatly disappointing too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.