Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a financial sense we should not be interested but for me we sign him and the four fullbacks we win the prem and will have a great stab at CL.
Agreed!! If this year we sign Sanchez and win the premier league it's money well spent for sure. If we don't win the league then it's cost pep his job. Champions league I couldn't give a fuck about. Would rather win back to back titles before we win that.

From a financial sense we should not be interested but for me we sign him and the four fullbacks we win the prem and will have a great stab at CL.

Exactly this ^

At £50m with a year left and possibly obtainable for free in January, it sounds crazy and maybe we should wait.

However, he would be amazing in our revamped squad and would repay his fee if we won the league and depending how far we get in the Champions League (i know it's ammortised these days).

It could very well be worth it that we shell out for him now, he just needs to put the transfer request in and get it moving.

has anyone thought what the potential impact of Lukaku going to Utd might be for Chelsea?

Costa really has to go after the Summer fall out. So if Chelsea let the replacement in waiting go to Utd, who is available? >>>>> Alexis

I bet someone in the media will spin it that way even if it's not true so expect to see some sanchez to Chelsea stories soon.

has anyone thought what the potential impact of Lukaku going to Utd might be for Chelsea?

Costa really has to go after the Summer fall out. So if Chelsea let the replacement in waiting go to Utd, who is available? >>>>> Alexis

I bet someone in the media will spin it that way even if it's not true so expect to see some sanchez to Chelsea stories soon.

I can see them moving for Morata personally.

I can see them moving for Morata personally.
Does he score enough goals though? i think Chelsea will get Lukaku. it would be funny if Lukaku went to Chelsea and Utd were left with egg on their face

And what about Chelsea? Conte remarkably message Costa "Find another Club" and now it's pre-season training and Chelsea don't have a replacement.

Does he score enough goals though? i think Chelsea will get Lukaku. it would be funny if Lukaku went to Chelsea and Utd were left with egg on their face

And what about Chelsea? Conte remarkably message Costa "Find another Club" and now it's pre-season training and Chelsea don't have a replacement.

Reports linking Costa with Atletico?

I thought they were under a ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.