Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he score enough goals though? i think Chelsea will get Lukaku. it would be funny if Lukaku went to Chelsea and Utd were left with egg on their face

And what about Chelsea? Conte remarkably message Costa "Find another Club" and now it's pre-season training and Chelsea don't have a replacement.
For me why would Lukaka join up with the manager who I believe sold him? Months ago Lukaka said he knew where he was going. Rags want Morata but are being held to ransom by RM. Costa goes AM, Lukaka goes to chavs and Morata joins rags for 90m Euros. Simples

PS Sanchez joins us for 35m :-)

For me why would Lukaka join up with the manager who I believe sold him? Months ago Lukaka said he knew where he was going. Rags want Morata but are being held to ransom by RM. Costa goes AM, Lukaka goes to chavs and Morata joins rags for 90m Euros. Simples

Good analogy Rammy ;)

Yes I reckon Chelsea will get him.

Sorry for diverting the Sanchez discussion mods. It could develop into a interesting complication though!

Just a thought for you City fans. Do you rate Sanchez better than Aguero? Would you be happy to see the former come to you whilst losing the latter? Would you do a swap with Arsenal Aguero fir Sanchez. Is the general positivity in this thread about Sanchez coming suggest you now see Aguero as a spent force? In age terms, they are only a few months apart.

Just a thought for you City fans. Do you rate Sanchez better than Aguero? Would you be happy to see the former come to you whilst losing the latter? Would you do a swap with Arsenal Aguero fir Sanchez. Is the general positivity in this thread about Sanchez coming suggest you now see Aguero as a spent force? In age terms, they are only a few months apart.

No on every count.

No
No
No
And lastly ermmmmm no!

They'll complement each other. Kun's not spent but he needs a more consistent season

I think peak level Aguero was a level that Sanchez has never been at. Different times now. Aguero will still score more than Sanchez as evidenced last season, however nowadays I believe Sanchez to be a more rounded player than Sergio. If offered a straight swap, I would still turn it down because goals win games and Sergio guarantees more than Sanchez. Sergio is far from a spent force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.