United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got it on the BBC website. I don't know of any other club who has had the launch of a new (?) Shirt publisised on a tax payers funded website.

Call me a bluff old traditionalist but aren't the club's supposed to have agreed a fee before a player starts training with his new club ? It's all a bit unseemly if you ask me. Still, if that's the "United way", I guess it's okay.

Joking aside, you'd think for what is supposedly a billion £ organisation that places so much emphasis on marketing and corporate image you would have thought someone would have noticed that pic and said 'hang on lads we can't use that one' and either photo shopped it or had it retook with him holding his belly in.
He is holding his belly in!

Our record fee as far as I recall was around £63M for KDB who is absolutely World Class., These Rag's are more than happy to inflate the market out of all proportion for players who are not exactly top draw signings (although it pains me to say it, but Pogbad would fair better in a more positive team).

KDB was 55mil.

Does Maureen ever sign players who aren't at least 6ft 3'? He really is a talentless cnut, ekeing out an undeserved reputation as a top manager, when the reality is that all he does is have 11 giants on the pitch, who bully victories out of smaller clubs by playing hoofball each week in games overseen by compliant officials. As ever though when they face half decent opponents they get beaten and it won't be any different next season. 5th is the best they will do

Football is due a crash soon with these inflated transfers that are spiralling out of control.

Sky's TV deal is huge for the premier league. Yet their ratings and subscriptions are declining.

The next TV deal will be down. The premier league could easily go the way football league went with the failure of ITV Digital.

Football is due a crash soon with these inflated transfers that are spiralling out of control.

Sky's TV deal is huge for the premier league. Yet their ratings and subscriptions are declining.

The next TV deal will be down. The premier league could easily go the way football league went with the failure of ITV Digital.

Think the overseas sale of premiers rights brings in more than the sky bt one.

I can only see it getting bigger! its our national sport never ending social media and papers are full of football 24/7

People have been saying that for 20 years. I'm sure they will eventually be right one day. I don't think that day will be anytime soon, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.