Latest survey - website & digital platforms

If they are only sponsoring it ,If i was them I would be extremely worried .Its giving them or the service they provide an extremely bad press amongst our core support.Like I say its been shocking since its inception.Not the greatest advertisement for a web based company.

Apart from a load of technical crap it has become a very anodyne site. Nothing negative is allowed but on times City do need criticising for a poor game, poor sportsmanship or unacceptable foul play.
This new web site,among many other faults, simply glosses over any such mention. We are all city fans,my first game was 1956, but I'm all grown up now and promise not to cry.

Done. I am surprised a survey was required about the new official website. It is so obviously rank poor and so, in my experience, is the match day app.

It's abysmal and have given up on it. The fact they didn't consult with Ric and Damo beforehand is typical of the rank arrogance that seems to purvey the middle management at City.

Their constant refusal to meet the fans to chat goes against everything Sheikh Mansour wanted. They don't listen to fans and the cock ups continue time after time.

Best owner and manager in the world but we are being held back by the incompetence within.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.