Thin people who talk about how fat they're getting, when they're not.

Well it hasn't fucking worked then, have you seen how many seriously over weight women there are out there nowadays? Far more than when i was younger.

After nearly 20 years overseas, I was quite shocked when I moved back to the UK to see how people in the UK had become so much fatter (men and women). Not nearly as bad as in the USA yet though.

I heard she's back from the dead and will be appearing in small venues from August.

There is no truth to the rumour she is supporting Phil Collins, who has sadly died again. RIP

Is she back again like a long lost friend

Rip phil

Through the years we come across, mostly women, who will stand there looking gorgeous, then say, I'm getting so fat.

Now everybody knows they aren't and are just looking for a boost.

I always agree with them in a most fake sincere way.

My partners pal was over the other week. Perfect figure and she said at dinner, a dinner I had cooked I may add, that she

"Better not eat too much as I am getting fat."

Me

"I noticed you had been into the pies since last time you were out, you can go on a diet on Monday though, I've gone to a lot of trouble." Totally blank expression held.

Her face was a fucking picture. I held out for a minute before bursting out laughing and telling her I was winding her up and she was gorgeous.

My missus didn't quite see the funny side as much as I did though. If I'm honest.

Although, I bet she never says that again around me. :)

What did you cook for dinner?

One thing I find annoying as a thin person is how people feel the need to comment whenever I eat anything slightly unhealthy. I'm pretty sure they would never say the same thing to a fat person with a KFC. I guess it's like how people feel like they can comment on your height if you're tall, but not if you're short.

No you're a fat tosser

DSC02161_zps12a785de.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.