Geordie Shore/Love Island - Anyone Watch It?

Who's your favourite?

I like Kem out the lads and whilst Amber is the fittest, Montana is sound.

Te best thing about love island is it's a great conversation starter with girls. They all watch it and if they don't, they're not worth chatting to anyway.

Camilla is the girl you'd bring home to your mum but Amber is deffo the fittest although iv taken a shining to Tyla in the last 24 hours. She looked fit on her date with their last night.
Love the bromance Chris and kem have. They're my favourite guys

Chris and Liv are heading for the rocks tonite i think,her eyes are wandering again maybe

Camila is hard work so doubt she'll find love on the show

can't actually believe people watch geordie shore. all of them are proper animals. the lads look like they never leave a tanning salon and the birds look like they'd all have difficulty sitting down properly.

My daughter spotted a Geordie Shore girl on a plane from Dubai to Uk travelling first class! That's serious bucks. Pay must be good for swearing and shagging, as long as you do it for the voyeurs watching tv. Watched it myself for tem minutes, it's shite. Currently sat with the missus who's watching Love Island which is also shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.