Thin people who talk about how fat they're getting, when they're not.

Had one of those day's yesterday. Going out next week so the parade of dresses started.
"What do you think of this one ?"
"Yea, nice ."
"Does it make me look fat ?"
"No, look's great. "
"What about this one ?"
"Yea, nice."
"I like it better than the last one, do you ?"
"Yea."
"I think it makes me look slimmer ?"
"Yea, the last one made you look fat."
For some unknown reason she's not talking to me anymore.

What did you cook for dinner?

It was supreme of chicken, marinated in rapeseed oil, honey, garlic and mixed herbs, at least three hours. You cut into the breast and stuff either great haggis or Stornoeay black pudding. Drizzle more honey and cook in oven for 30mibs.

Potatoes are.

Microwave spuds, let them cool, cut in half and scoop out all the potatoe, put in a bowl with a mayonnaise, garlic herbs and grated Parmesan. Mash it all up then scoop it back into the skins. Cut thin slices of chorizo and place them into the potato with a bit sticking out. Grate more Parmesan over the top and sprinkle dried basil salt and pepper.

Roasted veg, onion, peppers and mushrooms. Drizzle with good oil, herbs, garlic and salt pepper and then honey. Mix up and the all go in for 30mibs let rest for five minutes, boom!

So, you can see why I was fucked off hopefully. :)

Had one of those day's yesterday. Going out next week so the parade of dresses started.
"What do you think of this one ?"
"Yea, nice ."
"Does it make me look fat ?"
"No, look's great. "
"What about this one ?"
"Yea, nice."
"I like it better than the last one, do you ?"
"Yea."
"I think it makes me look slimmer ?"
"Yea, the last one made you look fat."
For some unknown reason she's not talking to me anymore.

That is so my life.

It was supreme of chicken, marinated in rapeseed oil, honey, garlic and mixed herbs, at least three hours. You cut into the breast and stuff either great haggis or Stornoeay black pudding. Drizzle more honey and cook in oven for 30mibs.

Potatoes are.

Microwave spuds, let them cool, cut in half and scoop out all the potatoe, put in a bowl with a mayonnaise, garlic herbs and grated Parmesan. Mash it all up then scoop it back into the skins. Cut thin slices of chorizo and place them into the potato with a bit sticking out. Grate more Parmesan over the top and sprinkle dried basil salt and pepper.

Roasted veg, onion, peppers and mushrooms. Drizzle with good oil, herbs, garlic and salt pepper and then honey. Mix up and the all go in for 30mibs let rest for five minutes, boom!

Sounds fucking delicious that, chicken breast stuffed with haggis. I get haggis from a butcher in the market,
either the small individual ones around a quid each, or a full one for around a fiver, made in Edinburgh, and
some of the best haggis I've tasted. The ones from most supermarkets are tasteless shite, even though they originate
from Scotland, can't remember the name, but they're everywhere.

Sounds fucking delicious that, chicken breast stuffed with haggis. I get haggis from a butcher in the market,
either the small individual ones around a quid each, or a full one for around a fiver, made in Edinburgh, and
some of the best haggis I've tasted. The ones from most supermarkets are tasteless shite, even though they originate
from Scotland, can't remember the name, but they're everywhere.

Your right, you need to get good stuff. It cost a couple of quid more but if your going to all that trouble skimping fucks it all up.

Similarly if you like black pudding always try to get Stornoway, different class.

Your right, you need to get good stuff. It cost a couple of quid more but if your going to all that trouble skimping fucks it all up.

Similarly if you like black pudding always try to get Stornoway, different class.
Never had Stornoway, I was unaware there was Scottish black pud, I always get the 'Bury'
style puddings, the horseshoe type which are excellent, but I'll research this and try and get some.

Potatoes are.

Fair enough mate. That sounds very appetising and a fair amount of effort involved.

Just wanted to get the context.

If you served up some pot noodle for dinner, her reaction in making a polite excuse not to eat it would have been justified!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.