City return to pre-season a week later than anyone else

Can have an extra 2 weeks for me, If we get a start off like last year. A more confident defence, with Vincenzo and Ota, and a bigger more confident goalie, we will take some stopping. The others are also strengthening, so expect another rollercoaster. The highs and lows of being a City fan eh!

but with the following in our squad (if the transfers get sorted as planned):

ederson
walker
kompany
otamendi
stones
mendy
gundogan
de bruyne
davd silva
bernardo silva
sane
aguero
jesus
sanchez
alves

to name our most popular who do we need to fear? respect everyone but we shouldn't fear anyone

Supposedly on special diets, strict fitness regimes, so the extra week is probably compensation it also gives another week to get all transfer targets done so they all start pre season together. Possibly.

Hope Vinny gets in a bit earlier than the rest so he can hit the ground running next season having the big man fit i think will get us very close to the title

Interesting to see who show up tomorrow.

kolarov,fernando,delph,nolito,hart...

In the last 2 seasons we've started & finished like a train.
It's the middle bit we've got to get right now.

The strongest will all get stronger (Chavs have dodged a bullet with that lumpen oaf Loo) and it will be a division of 3 leagues again.
NEverton will be higher than the rags & Burnley Stoke & Watford will all struggle.

We need to get our fullbacks sorted then we're good to go.

Viva Pep !!

but with the following in our squad (if the transfers get sorted as planned):

ederson
walker
kompany
otamendi
stones
mendy
gundogan
de bruyne
davd silva
bernardo silva
sane
aguero
jesus
sanchez
alves

to name our most popular who do we need to fear? respect everyone but we shouldn't fear anyone
...and Sterling too ;)

Having had the opportunity to perform the fitness testing with a Premier League club last week the players were in extremely good shape and had clearly worked hard during June to stay that way.

I would hope (and expect) City players have done the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.