Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez is done. Lump the fuck on at the bookies. No idea on fee or wage but he is due in at the campus next week for media commitments Will be on the US tour. His agent is a proper twat. That's all I know.

I remember you previously being bang on with things. So holy shit this is really getting close to .gif time.

Sanchez is done. Lump the fuck on at the bookies. No idea on fee or wage but he is due in at the campus next week for media commitments Will be on the US tour. His agent is a proper twat. That's all I know.

Wow, already, I hope you're right!

I thought he would be getting a month off irrespective of any deal, anywhere. Thank you for sharing though!

£50m is already too much for someone who's in his last year. Although he will add significant quality, he's not the be all end all for next year. If we sort out our defending we should be challenging and improve on last season's points dropped in winnable draws. The added goals created and scored by Sanchez would be welcomed for us to convert draws to comfortable wins though.
50 is what it is . We want him. Bear in mind based on other prices the moment he signs he's worth double.

Oh, go on, I'll bite if nobody else will.

Performance in the league? - do you need me to list all the dubious decisions against us last year that (IMO) cost us the title? Should I start with the last second hand ball/penalty at your place? Or would the Kyle Walker push against Spurs be more fitting? I counted NINE clear as day penalties not awarded for us and that's without the blue glasses on. We were cheated out of even challenging for the title last season pal, so don't tell me our performances weren't up to scratch because that's disingenuous at best.

CL against Monaco? The one where their keeper should've been sent off and we should've been awarded a penalty (which we went on to win 5-3) or the one where their comeback was allowed to start with the help of a goal given after 8 minutes which was about 2 yards offside and when they then went on to "smash us" 6-6 and go through on the away goals rule? And all this against a club who are now having their team ripped apart because the bigger clubs are all scrambling around to get their hands on all of their star players. Yeah, we were dreadful weren't we.

Losing to you in the cup? When you were "allowed" to kick our most influential player out of the game after about 5minutes, then get away with a pretty clear penalty not being given against you, followed by Flaggy McFlagface "clearly seeing that the ball had crossed the line" and disallowed a perfectly good goal (at 0-0). Once again, terrible City performance.

Give it a rest jellied eels boy ;)

Anyway, I'm bored now, so I'll leave you to it.
Spot on that mate,well said.I was at fuckin despair most of the season !

50 is what it is . We want him. Bear in mind based on other prices the moment he signs he's worth double.

That maybe the problem for all future transfers the agents and vendors will up the ante to try to match the recent United valuation.

Yes I'm not against signing him for £50m, but it is too much to pay when the ball is in Sanchez and our court. I've posted in this thread a month back that Sanchez is top in our list and we should pay whatever it takes, but whatever it takes will always be too much. Sanchez is worth 80-100 for us, just wished we could muscle his move here more based on our terms and pull their pants down with the price.

Seriously hope your'e right mate and not just cos i've got 16's and 7's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.