Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He repeats stories on his twitter. Nothing more.

So the same could be said of any news story.

I'm really not getting the issue. One guy trawls every story on City and posts links to them in one easy place. People read that and comment on here (as they do with all news stories).

So what's the issue?
I can't see one,we need to see the source of the news to talk about it on here
I don't repeat what he posts from the people,express and rarely the star,i try and just take better sources,loads of people don't use twitter

loads of people don't use twitter

Maybe its because they dont want to read whats on there so imagine them getting a bit fucking annoyed when page after page of a site that isnt twitter suddenly becomes it!

Not having a go at you here karen and i get twitter stuff will be posted but in the same way some dont see why others have an issue with it, they should also just accept why some do.

Its not the news or story, its having to read twitter on here, simple.

Anyway its off topic and back to Alves ;-)

Maybe its because they dont want to read whats on there so imagine them getting a bit fucking annoyed when page after page of a site that isnt twitter suddenly becomes it!

Not having a go at you here karen and i get twitter stuff will be posted but in the same way some dont see why others have an issue with it, they should also just accept why some do.

Its not the news or story, its having to read twitter on here, simple.

Anyway its off topic and back to Alves ;-)
I get it lovely,you can't please all the people all the time i guess
Soon be sept 1st haha

If we were rich 10 years ago I would have signed him in a heartbeat. The man is /was an outstanding footballer.
I'd take him now if he was happy on the bench and we hadn't just signed Jesus who hit the ground running. The man has a place in most top squads. Arsenal for example would be a great place for him.

Pep wants Alves not only for what he can do on the pitch but what he does off it with showing the younger players what is required.

GLOBO: Manchester City are leading the race to sign Brazil international Dani Alves. There has not even been any contact with PSG.

From Brazil

Relax Now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.