United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 million in add ons.
Hopefully one of them was a Charity Shield win and a tin pot Europe trophy.

I'd be fucking fuming if we had signed that sack of shite for £90 million. How the fucking mighty have fallen. Scum
Unfortunately I've heard they have to pay an extra £500k every time he successfully controls the ball, so I don't think they'll be paying that extra £15m any time soon

United supporter here, really looking forward to the new season. I assume both yourselves and possibly Chelsea will battle it out for winners at the business end but hopefully Mourinho can get us in the mix for most of the season.
If we add Perisic and possibly Fabinho and Rodriguez and see the expected improvement from youngsters Martial, Rashford amd Pereira then who knows. Could be very interesting.
Welcome to the board.

£90 million for Lukaku, £100 million for Pogba yet we're the ones blamed for inflating the market.

Why are all the united fans absolutely bumming Rooney when 2 months ago they were begging for him to leave!

Now there going on like he was the second coming of Jesus

Does this station have no shame?

IMG_0212_large.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.