Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal is done. City have his image rights as they are currently editing Con Fed cup highlights for video on website. No idea on fee etc he's definitely ours though. We've printed his shirt today

Good grief, talk about specific.

I am getting very giddy!

Why have we had nothing from Alexis? Confederation Cup long finished! Is his silence good or bad?

I'm sure privately him and his agent have been anything but silent. It's also in Arsenal's best interests that this deal remains silent and City maybe adhering to that.

I must admit, if the info was true then at least some high profile journo's would have found out by now.

Let's see what tomorrow's back pages headlines are.

I must admit, if the info was true then at least some high profile journo's would have found out by now.

Let's see what tomorrow's back pages headlines are.

I will tell you now...... United sign world class striker and probably another picture of pogshit and Lukaku playing with each other in America. If it's true can I have ITK status.

Fucking yawn.

You know what mate, thats such a lazy and cheap fucking shot and couldnt be further from the truth if it tried!

What exactly do we as mods get by generating site traffic because i will tell you this, it isnt an extra £10 in the wage packet!

Its also grossly unfair on @Ric
Just call him a dick fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.