Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
move on. sign walker for pl and heinrichs for future. alves is not alexis sanchez or neymar at the end of he is 34 year old full back.

If he had landed at Manchester, he'd probably have got straight back on the plane looking at the weather right now!!!

I'm not worried about this.

I still think he's coming here, but won't lose any sleep if the PSG rumour turns out to be true.

Great player, but only has 1 or 2 seasons left in him.

The main worry would be not signing any fullbacks before we go on tour, they need to bed in.

The guy goes to Paris on his honeymoon, a common destination for the wealthy and that means he's signed for PSG? Jesus, some people need to get a grip. He may be a footballer but he's still a guy on his honeymoon, he will not be thinking about work during that time.

I mean who the fuck goes on honeymoon to Paris of all places?

"all indications". You mean shit you read on twitter. If it was done, he'd be our player, simple as that. If you seriously think the only reason he hadn't signed a contract is because no one gave him one to sign, then I don't know what to tell you.

I agree

If everything had been agreed they'd have signed it over email/Echo-sign and that would have been it

The contract isn't on Tikix's desk next to his 'to-do' list

That said, not to sign a 34yr old on free transfer, if the interest was as genuine as has been made out, is pretty disappointing

So you are saying that Alves is coming to City.

No I'm not saying that. You know I'm not saying that, because I didn't write that or anything close to that.

My opinion is the same as it was yesterday and last week - he's probably going to come to City given he's agreed verbally. If he doesn't then we've missed out on a 34 year old fullback free transfer who was going to play 15 games a season. The idea this somehow plays into Levy's hands is thoughtless bollocks. Like there's only two FBs in the entire world.

I couldn't personally care less either way if he comes. We don't need him for footballing reasons and never have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.