Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a much more inflated market than what Cookie worked in. Cookie could blow the competition out of the water, Txiki doesn't have that luxury, be realistic.

Who do you think is going to spend more than us this year?

We're the top spending club every year but have to spread it over 7-8 signing because Txiki buys a load of shite like Mangala and Bony

Its an inconvenience given the fact the club thought they had him in the bag,but players/people are ****s these days and shit happens.

We find someone else,we'll have options.
At the end of the day, foreign backup players aren't irreplaceable. If this was a HG player, it might be an issue, but it isn't.

All the talk of it effecting the Walker price seems farcical, as if Levy was going to sell us him cheaper because we already have a backup in place.

In the past when deals have gone sideways City have been very quick to get the message out in the press that we have walked away etc. However the legitimate journalists that tend to get the club briefings on both sides of the Channel remain remarkably quiet. Nothing about this feels right at all...

The people who moan at flappers hiding? This is exactly why some people flap as the longer things drag on the more chance of anything going wrong. I'd rather be a flapper than have my head up my arse that everything is ok. He was clearly a player we wanted in a very key position who we have now missed out on with weeks wasted
I wouldn't flap to much over a 34yr old fullback....would only have been a short term fix anyway. We shouldn't be papering over cracks in this position we should be signing the mendes of this world who could potentially be a part of something for years and years and grow as a team together. We don't need experience when we've got the likes of kompany,yaya, silva, aguero still knocking about. I won't be losing any sleep if we miss out on alves.

Who do you think is going to spend more than us this year?

We're the top spending club every year but have to spread it over 7-8 signing because Txiki buys a load of shite like Mangala and Bony

It's not just transfer fees though is it? Wages play just as important a role in these negotiations. Like I said, be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.