Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if psg have offered him 14mil a year. If the rumours are to be believed that psg only came in for him last week they wouldn't have been in a position to offer that if we would have signed him up straight after being released

I imagine Guardiola and Begiristain will both be furious. A bit of a fuck up on our behalf though, we should have got something signed rather than taking his word for it.

Is it a act that we had a gentlemen's agreement or hearsay?

This was the point i was trying to make a few days ago mate.....All this "gentleman's agreement" and "sign when you back from your holidays" rubbish only allows clubs more time to put a better offer on the table.....strike while the iron is hot and you get your man! Wont be surprised if we just had to add an extra 10mil to our offers for Mendy and Walker now......we made a rookie mistake in this transfer! Now we need to fix it!

We shouldn't really be making rookie mistakes though nowadays, should we ?

If this turns out to be true he's a snakey little **** and fuck him.

I appreciate him being on holiday when it was verbally agreed and therefore the reluctance to drag him back from wherever he was in order to sign, but could someone not have gone out to him to get something formalised that would have prevented this happening, thus allowing him to continue with his break and preventing someone coming in and stealing him from under our noses?.....
Tbh I am glad we didn't force him to put pen to paper. I want someone totally committed to playing in the Premier League. It's a big ask at 34. Obviously he didn't fancy it so although it's a blow hearing it today, it's for the best. I really hope he has rang pep and the people at City who arranged this for him. if not, then I hope we meet PSG in the latter stages and that Jesus absolutely destroys him.

Chased the money instead of playing with Pep at a 10x more interesting project.

Hope we fuck PSG in the CL next season.

You can kind of see why Juve fans were done with him and wanted him out the door...he would've been a good cheap option but turned out to be a dickhead, need to move on quickly

Being said on Twitter that Pep is very very angry, no surprise there! Is it with Alves,Txixi or the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.