Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be with Alves and probably general frustration at missing out on a position we needed. We had a gentleman's agreement, don't see how Txiki can get the blame for a player completely going back on his word.
Gentlemans agreement or not, if you were a player in the twilight of your carreer and someone offered you double what was on the table...what would you do ??

Well I would like to go back to last year and hope that the new signings will assist our inability to hit the target despite having many shots on goal.
This chronic attacking flaw that Pep alluded to several times should now be cured so it matters little who we play at full back because we will score many more goals this coming season.

Many games hinged on a single goal by us yet we should have scored 4 or more so full backs and defence may be a problem but I am confident our attack will know where the goals are now.

Well thats my plan in the absence of class fullbacks.

I wonder why are so lazy at completing deals. I wouldn't be surprised if mendy went to Liverpool now and get te deal wrapped up quickly .

Has to be with Alves and probably general frustration at missing out on a position we needed. We had a gentleman's agreement, don't see how Txiki can get the blame for a player completely going back on his word.
Well we should have got him to put pen to paper BEFORE he went on Holiday, and getting Married & Honeymoon. Thats three chances

The rookie mistake would have been signing him there and then. Obviously his heart was not in it.

We don't know his reasons, it could have been promise of a longer contract, more playing time, or even more money.

I'd hope it was either of the first two scenario's, rather than the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.