Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree....Monaco and Spurs will be laughing!

Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 2h2 hours ago
Replying to @Sammy_Goal
Don't want to feed the panic but there are a lot of knock-on effects if this goes south. Average price of four full-backs shoots way up

Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 2h2 hours ago
Replying to @Sammy_Goal
Good chance that a move for another right-back will affect the centre-back pursuit. Not sure money stretches that far, barring big sales

That guy talks such shit

Not really sure about that. The fullbacks we had were so poor that there was no point in even keeping them in the squad.
We came 3rd with poor fullbacks , we currently have Kolarov available which puts us in a much worse position , bad management.
Things need to happen quickly on this front .

I'm not bothered if we miss out on Alves, as given his age he was never a long term solution. He struck me as someone it would have been nice to have, but could also complicate things given that him and Walker (assuming he signs) would both expect significant game time.

More annoying than missing out on Alves is the situation we find ourselves in with selling clubs (Tottenham for example). Given that we currently have no first team full backs we are in a very poor negotiating position. It will be interesting to see what the club does next, signing Mendy would definitely be help but it's looking like the Right Back slot is going to be our real problem area this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.