Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except our need is greater for a right back now.
But not greater for Walker , now we arent getting Alves we could use that foreign spot for a first choice right back and get a homegrown right back that can cover. With Alves off we have the option of going either way. Dont think it makes the slightest difference to Walkers price.

The Alves news really backs this point up

Levy held his position well it seems

No it doesn't.

With Alves signing we needed a HG Right Back. The only option was Kyle Walker.

Now? We can sign any RB in the world to be our first choice if Levy takes the piss. It's freed up a foreign player spot.

But not greater for Walker , now we arent getting Alves we could use that foreign spot for a first choice right back and get a homegrown right back that can cover. With Alves off we have the option of going either way. Dont think it makes the slightest difference to Walkers price.
Well I doubt Levy sees it that way. I predict we'll see City come to terms with Spurs now pretty damn quick. And I wouldn't blame Levy is he put the price up £10m. I don't see many alternatives out there, but there probably are.

I had to laugh just now listening to talksport. Walker was now second choice right back for Spurs last season so they are laughing at us as trippier is better and they are getting 50/60 million for their 2nd choice right back. No doubt people buy this crap.

No it doesn't.

With Alves signing we needed a HG Right Back. The only option was Kyle Walker.

Now? We can sign any RB in the world to be our first choice if Levy takes the piss. It's freed up a foreign player spot.

Clichy was released. So already down on 1 home grown. Also need is 2 RBs. If Mendy is signed then its another foriegn player. The count increases as the positions are filled.
Pep has to buy couple of home grown atleast, isnt it ?

Clichy was released. So already down on 1 home grown. Also need is 2 RBs. If Mendy is signed then its another foriegn player. The count increases as the positions are filled.
Pep has to buy couple of home grown atleast, isnt it ?

Doesn't have to at all, but probably should and probably will. If it's only 1 then Delph could actually stay as he won't take one place from the 17 foreign quota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.