Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/1 with skybet...saying that one thing I've realised these last few weeks is betting odds mean zero in terms of who is going where...they have as much of a clue as we do in this forum
Yeah I agree, nobody knows anything.

10/1 with skybet...saying that one thing I've realised these last few weeks is betting odds mean zero in terms of who is going where...they have as much of a clue as we do in this forum
Bookies drop the odds; Rag's get giddy and spank a wedge on it; Bookies cash in; rinse and repeat. Mugs game.

Man united lol.

If anyone thinks Wenger would sell to Jose Mourinho then ha.

Mate we'd rather sell him to city just to see Mourinho's face. Also why the hell would he want to join that style of play?! Boring as hell.

We could do with United getting involved, think it would actually help us.

Lose him on a free, lose him to City, or lose him to Jose & United would give them three bad options and would definitely play into our hands. There's no way their fans or Wenger would sell to United so they'd be pushing them to City if that was a real possibility.

We could do with United getting involved, think it would actually help us.

Lose him on a free, lose him to City, or lose him to Jose & United would give them three bad options and would definitely play into our hands. There's no way their fans or Wenger would sell to United so they'd be pushing them to City if that was a real possibility.

United isn't even an option, their fans just think because Morata was a 'smokescreen' that perisic is a smokescreen for Alexis. Deluded bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.