To those who stole my bike today

giphy.gif

Long day, 12+ hours, got to the bike shed at work and bike had been nicked.

If you're responsible for the theft and are reading this, then you're a ****. I wish nothing but misery on you for the rest of your pitiful fucking life. With absolutely no problem whatsoever, I hope your departure from this mortal coil is very, very painful......and soon.

Thanks.

PS - anyone selling a road bike (hopefully not mine), I'm now in the market for one. Will be buying cheap from now on!
Was it a co-worker?

It's a horrible feeling when it happens. And as for these puns ... ignore them, they're just trying to derail yer thread.

I had my 2 grand bike nicked two years ago.
I heard it was a local smack head.
I found out where he lived went round booted the door in.
Some bag head tosser in there not the one who nicked my bike.
I told him to tell his mate 24 hrs to return it or I would be back kicking more than the door down.
Phone call that afternoon from the local police station I thought oh great here we go.

Yes me.. .......

We have your bike at the station it was handed in this morning haha..

My older brother had his 2k bike nicked, found out where it was, then sent me round to get it! Don't ask me why cos he's the nutter in the family but some big bruiser opened the door, gave me the bike, shook me hand and said tell your kid i've sorted my lad out (the thief) and he's very sorry. Not a smack head in sight..

I had my 2 grand bike nicked two years ago.
I heard it was a local smack head.
I found out where he lived went round booted the door in.
Some bag head tosser in there not the one who nicked my bike.
I told him to tell his mate 24 hrs to return it or I would be back kicking more than the door down.
Phone call that afternoon from the local police station I thought oh great here we go.

Yes me.. .......

We have your bike at the station it was handed in this morning haha..

Snow White and the seven dwarfs more believable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.