Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But as fans, surely you would rather support players who want to play for you ?

If you can't get a Sanchez, how about one, or even a few exciting young players with something to prove ?

I don't get it at all.

Signing Lacazette and another could suggest Sanchez is going, but could equally send him the message that he's not so important that they're going to budge further on wages.

I think it's going to drag til August.

I think PSG are certainly in the mix and will pay what's required. They still haven't made a marquee signing this summer either.

I think defence is priority for you guys though. You currently have four senior defenders!!

Ok mate look, you think David Silva is on the decline which is the 1st hint i had you're as deluded as the Arsenal Mania Lot. Speaking of Which, here's a few pearlers from your Blood-Fams.

"Except from CL, if you include Lemar, we have a better squad than City has."

"There is really not much to argument about in regard to squad comparison. Only area where City slightly has the notch is in midfield.
Admittedly a big IF but with Cazorla being fit for a long period of time that's not even the case anymore.

I am a huge fan of De Bryune and Aguero, Sane and Jesus are classy players but Alexis is currently a level above and I would also take Lemar, Oezil & Lacazette above the other three."

Properly mental over there. The fuck are y'all smoking?

I think PSG are certainly in the mix and will pay what's required. They still haven't made a marquee signing this summer either.

I think defence is priority for you guys though. You currently have four senior defenders!!

I don't see Sanchez going to France.

Too easy for him.

Ok mate look, you think David Silva is on the decline which is the 1st hint i had you're as deluded as the Arsenal Mania Lot. Speaking of Which, here's a few pearlers from your Blood-Fams.

"There is really not much to argument about in regard to squad comparison. Only area where City slightly has the notch is in midfield.
Admittedly a big IF but with Cazorla being fit for a long period of time that's not even the case anymore.

I am a huge fan of De Bryune and Aguero, Sane and Jesus are classy players but Alexis is currently a level above and I would also take Lemar, Oezil & Lacazette above the other three."

Arsenal fans always get cocky in preseason. The only time they're top of the PL

That's levels of delusion i've not seen since Fergie was still at United, their fans was trying to convince themselves we would never surpass them, the Sheikh would get bored after two years and Yaya Toure was a defensive midfielder.

There's 3 players from their team that are good enough to make our starting 11, Bellerin, Koscielny and Sanchez. A few of their homegrown players would be worth taking as squad players too to fill the quota but that's it. The midfield part got me the most, their midfield is terrible, not a single player good enough to be starting for a team challenging for the title yet he thinks with a fit Cazorla theirs matches a midfield consisting of Yaya, Fernandinho, Gundogan, SIlva, KDB and Bernardo. Amazing.

I didn't even know that was a forum let alone post on there. I just use AFTV forum mainly for Arsenal news and chat.

To your comments on said players it's all irrelevant, you posting that was actually irrelevant as this is the Alexis Sanchez thread. Not the 'let's post Arsenal forum speak' thread?

Why not post something constructive about Alexis Sanchez?

I didn't even know that was a forum let alone post on there. I just use AFTV forum mainly for Arsenal news and chat.

To your comments on said players it's all irrelevant, you posting that was actually irrelevant as this is the Alexis Sanchez thread. Not the 'let's post Arsenal forum speak' thread?

Why not post something constructive about Alexis Sanchez?

ok.. Alexis Sanchez will be a City player real soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.