Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City are close to agreeing a deal for Monaco left-back Benjamin Mendy (22) after a breakthrough in negotiations. [Sky Sports]
Monaco want £50m for Mendy while City have been offering nearer to £40m, but significant progress has been made in the last 24 hours. [Sky]

Manchester City are close to agreeing a deal for Monaco left-back Benjamin Mendy (22) after a breakthrough in negotiations. [Sky Sports]
Monaco want £50m for Mendy while City have been offering nearer to £40m, but significant progress has been made in the last 24 hours. [Sky]
"Tomorrow", "Tomorrow", Always "Tomorrow"

I got close to being excited there......until I saw the source was Sky Sports, an organisation whose perspicacity and predictive accuracy this summer has been amongst the worst I've ever seen. Off to Liverpool it is then......

That probably means he's already had the picture with the city shirt if sky sports are just reporting that now.

I got close to being excited there......until I saw the source was Sky Sports, an organisation whose perspicacity and predictive accuracy this summer has been amongst the worst I've ever seen. Off to Liverpool it is then......

Sky always put rumours out just so people jump onto to skybet .

This idea really needs to be put to bed. It's ridiculous, untrue and such a lazy link to make. They're not very reliable this much is true but illegal? Come on now.

Mate, you need to calm down! Just as so-called ITKs are getting on your tits because they really know nothing, neither do you - yet you're making all sorts of assumptions about what will happen and getting in a panic about it!

At the end of the day, who cares? Look forward to the new season, including all the ups and downs, and enjoy the ride - we are City, after all!

Seriously are some of you never happy? Flap flap flap.... positive story..... it's sky trying to get you to bet.... flap flap flap.

Mendy himself has speculated things will be done soon. He will know of the negotiations, say no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.