Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell.

OK i'll play your stupid game.

Let's say our transfer budget this summer is £1billion.

That extra £15m has lessened our ability to sign our other targets?

On a seperate note:

When you go to a shop, armed with £5, and you want something but it costs £3. The shop next door has something you want that's also £3. Do you expect the shop owner to sell you his product for less so that you can afford both? Or are your choices pay the asking price or leave without it?

But our budget is not 1 billion! We have a budget. We are selling players like Unal and Mooy for less than 15 to add to it so yes clearly the extra 15 million is important to the club.

People will complain about the price, but that's just how things are going to be from now on, for everyone not just us. Its a position that's a priority, if he contributes to us winning the title, then thats all that matters.

Feck me £50million!?

This window is nuts, really seeing the effects of the Tv rights deal

Don't like him (on or off the pitch), think he's over hyped and as much of a one-trick-pony as you can get (stick Kolarov on the left and they'd both be doing the same "cutting inside after a flick off the back leg" trick all match) but he's strong, fast, English and we were "short" in that position so it was a "needs must" situation.

It's a "Meh" from me, not excited by this signing one little bit.

The only saving grace is that he's not Danny Rose.

Well you explain what we can and cannot afford.I`ll let Khaldoon and Co be the judges of that thank you.

That is not my point and you know it. I have no idea what we can afford but I know for a fact if we buy Walker for 40 rather than 55 we can afford to spend more.

Was just thinking that myself. Either Woodhead Pass or Snake Pass for him, providing he is in Sheffield and not north Landan

He might take the scenic route and use the Winnets which would allow him to cut through Macc to scout out houses in Prestbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.