Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of both, heard something from someone based on 'a feeling' and interpreting that. Also mentioned the Dani Alves deal threw a wrench in the plans because City do plan to get 2 RBs and another will cost more money. Regardless of what ppl think we do not have an infinite budget, the current 3 FBs (targets), Bernardo and Ederson will cost 200mill. Mbappe rumours are accurate, but it's an either or with him and Sanchez, both can't happen anymore and Mbappe is seen as better value.
Will trust tolmies-hairdoo on this one. That nonsense doesn't include our sales. I'd put money on sanchez joining over mbappe all days of the week.

Will trust tolmies-hairdoo on this one. That nonsense doesn't include our sales. I'd put money on sanchez joining over mbappe all days of the week.
Yes our sales will recoup some costs, but you have to remember that City have many targets, now an extra FB, and we also want another CB as well. The cost of Mbappe is also very high if it happens.

Yes our sales will recoup some costs, but you have to remember that City have many targets, now an extra FB, and we also want another CB as well. The cost of Mbappe is also very high if it happens.

Thought of FFP as a thing of the past but with expenditure of this window scale together with player transfer cost escalation are we still OK ?

Saying Sanchez/Mbappe is and either/or and not both is the most non event ITK predilection of the summer at this stage.

Saying Sanchez/Mbappe is and either/or and not both is the most non event ITK predilection of the summer at this stage.
Fair enough, to be clear I was saying it's either or, and that it was going to be Mbappe as our focus.

Yes. You need a net spend of 0 to afford the 275k contract offers.

So you're already at -52m, you're going to struggle to get that much from Ospina, Debuchy, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Perez & Wilshere put together.

Then you might get £40m for Ox and Giroud but you've got to replace half a dozen players for that.

What's the reason as to why Arsenal have to break even in transfers this year? I have no clue about Arsenals financial situation.

What's the reason as to why Arsenal have to break even in transfers this year? I have no clue about Arsenals financial situation.
It's not true. Arsenal don't have to sell Sanchez to be financially stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.