Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the reason as to why Arsenal have to break even in transfers this year? I have no clue about Arsenals financial situation.

It's not true. Arsenal don't have to sell Sanchez to be financially stable.

There's a limit on wage increases year on year, and if you want to increase your wage bill by more than that you have to make up for it with incoming money, either commercially (Not going to happen at short notice) or through player sales. There's a good article on it here -

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...sanchez-mesut-ozil-new-contract-a7803741.html

Arsenal mouthpiece Ornstein has suggested it'll need to be a net spend of 0 to afford the 2 salary increases.

The best thing about signing him would be to piss off Bayern once more.

Sane
De Bruyne
Jesus
Sanchez

All players they would have loved to sign.

There's a limit on wage increases year on year, and if you want to increase your wage bill by more than that you have to make up for it with incoming money, either commercially (Not going to happen at short notice) or through player sales. There's a good article on it here -

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...sanchez-mesut-ozil-new-contract-a7803741.html

Arsenal mouthpiece Ornstein has suggested it'll need to be a net spend of 0 to afford the 2 salary increases.
I did see that article, but I don't agree Sanchez has to be sold for them to be within the range required. The article itself says that it's difficult, not that they must sell him.

I think Arsenal know that Man City have money and they are not afraid of spending it. Funding their wage bill with the sale Alexis would be the optimal solution, but then again you never know with Arsene...

I did see that article, but I don't agree Sanchez has to be sold for them to be within the range required. The article itself says that it's difficult, not that they must sell him.

Agree/Disagree whatever, Ornstein has intimate knowledge of the club and says they need to be at a neutral net spend and only Wenger saying it would be more reliable.

The article was written before Lacazette came in, what was difficult is now impossible.

Only time will tell, rest assure those arses will find some way or another to bump up their net sales (selling Bellerin and/or Gibbs etc).

Agree/Disagree whatever, Ornstein has intimate knowledge of the club and says they need to be at a neutral net spend and only Wenger saying it would be more reliable.

The article was written before Lacazette came in, what was difficult is now impossible.

Ah I see and Arsenal haven't really let many players leave as of yet. So we could actually gauge the possibility of Sanchez leaving through Arsenals own transfer dealings.

Got a link to the Ornstein article that mentions this neutral net spend mate?

Sanchez would be the cherry on our cake.
Our cake is already magnificent - a good base, wonderful filling and decorated with exquisite icing. Does it need a cherry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.