Welcome Kyle Walker

It is jealousy of course (Chelsea and United also suffer from this) but there is an element of City's support who lack grace and humility and have forgotten how things once were.

If other clubs fans are going to come on here and antagonise people, acting holier than thou, they deserve what they get.

I'm expecting at least double figures in goals and a minimum of 40 assists. He'll get Ballon d'Or this year. No doubt about it.

Really like this lad watched the interview on the OS he give a mention about our Zabba how he watched him on YouTube the way he timed it running into the box brilliant.

So, when does he get his season-ending injury?

Can't help feel like we have been bent over with the fee, as there will be no sell on after 5 years, and without a suitable back up (yet?!) it would be typical City to have Lukaku do him in Houston.

Here's hoping he just keeps on keepin' on and does the same kind of business for City as he did for Spurs, with a little sprinkle of Pep magic on him for good measure, of course.

I think that if we can get Mendy in, keep Kompany fit, and not have any really serious injuries to the likes of Silva, KDB, Fernandinho/Gundogan and Aguero, then there is nothing and no-one to fear in the League this year. Now, it is all down to a system that scores goals against the 90+ minutes of 11 vs 8 in their half of the field!

Best of luck, Kyle! Work your socks off, track back, beat the first defender and curl the ball between to keeper and the penalty spot and you will become an instant hero! Oh, and getting a few cuts/bandages to the head and putting a winger or two into the stands won't harm your legacy, either!!

great buy, homegrown, wife and mum wanted him to move back north, fully 7 years younger than alves, and weakens a rival!

anybody know if that old tweet from the unverified account was even made by him?

Great signing, much required and has the added value of height, no more back post free headers against us, I hope.

Nice to have you here, Kyle. Now... show us what you've got, you glorious bastard.

Serious mode; I'm not going to lie, I think we've overpaid. Thirty five million player, boosted by the ever-present English premium, Levy being Levy, and our weak bargaining position (both first team right backs released prior to signing their replacements, and limited non-national slots available on the squad register).

However, he was the best in his position in England last year, seems to be a Pep type player, and has been a crucial part of one of the league's best defences over the last two seasons, so it's damned nice to see him aboard regardless.

Also, Spurs fans are usually quite level headed, so I don't expect too many tedious "Trippier is miles better anyway" comments, nor endless booing at their gaff. Both sides appear to have got what they wanted here.

Plus, it's Friday, and the weather outside is lovely. Why grumble? Have a pint and a pie. You'll thank me later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.