Welcome Kyle Walker

It is jealousy of course (Chelsea and United also suffer from this) but there is an element of City's support who lack grace and humility and have forgotten how things once were.

That holds for every club irrespective of fortunes.

Good signing. Don't like the fella, but then I'm feeling more and more like that about most players these days.

Hopefully it goes some way towards playing the football we crave, and cures a problem area for a while at least.

His signing surprises me a little, due to his image, like ability. I guess he'll need to wind it in now with us.
Humble yet competitive seem to be what we want.

Never like Walker much, he'll get my full support and his pace and power will be a welcome sight.

I imagine other clubs detest Otamendi, the rest of our crew are pretty likeable.

De Bruyne, Gundogan, Silva, Fernandinho, Bernardo & Jesus seem like the type of guys you'd want your sister to bring home!

Welcome to City ! The fee is not particularly excessive. Consider Everton paying £25/30 Million for Jordan Pickford or Michael Keane. That's the same as us paying 45-50 million for Walker because we are that much richer than the Toffees. Out of our revenues it's probably the same % as Everton's out of theirs.

Oooh someone is touchy. We didn't lose anyone, we wanted to sell him. We also have England rightback Trippier to come in, who is much better going forward than Walker. 500 mins 5 assists last season in the PL against Walker's 2000+ mins 5 assists. Poch wanted him gone, and we got a record deal for him.

Our defensive record still remained amazing without walker in the side and he was the most dispensable player in our whole side, and that is a fact, you won't be able to name me another first 11 player we would have rather sold than Walker, and keep a straight face.

Enjoy your new signing, no need to get all nasty, and remember, we finished a nice distance in front of you last season.

What's up feeder...

Excessive fees all summer, but the Guardian wait until this one to do their "Madness Grips the League" article, and then does another claiming that the fee is £53m. I won't link to the bunch of pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.