United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you do us a favour and fuck off back to rag cafe.
Big bad Yoonited my arse...just a myth...team of twats followed by twats.
If you don't like us slagging off your beloved rag scum team then take a long walk off a short Pier in short sharp jerky movements.
Doubtless this will get me either a warning or a ban but fuck it....needs saying ...I hate rags..always have and always will.
Before you say am I a new blue I can tell you my 1st City game was in 1961 and been going ever since.
Do you actually go and watch the scum or are you just a glory hunter with no affiliation to Manchester .

To be fair to Frank, he did get the "bad" bit correct, they are totally fucking shite.

I think it's nice that United fans come on here to chat, and that we create a safe and welcoming place for them to share their thoughts with us. Reminds me of going down the Alzheimer's Center with my Dad and the men could sit around talking about how it was back in the good old days of pinching the wealth from the wogs and buying pints for a shilling. Yes, we here at Blue Moon like to spend most of our time chatting with the fans from our rivals for top 4 places and from Champions League teams that got in there on merit rather than being slightly better than European reject teams like United. But think how hard it must be for United fans now that they haven't been considered a threat in a major competition in years. We remember what it was like when United fans all thought they were better than us just because their team had a period of better financial management and they could afford to buy all the best players. I think we need to be a bit gracious and give sad gits like Frank a place to go and spew their anachronistic jealous mantras. We don't want to turn into one of those twat teams that prints out banners pointing out the last time another team in our city won a title. Let Frank stay. Be kind to those trapped in their prison of bygone bigotry.

Why don't you do us a favour and fuck off back to rag cafe.
Big bad Yoonited my arse...just a myth...team of twats followed by twats.
If you don't like us slagging off your beloved rag scum team then take a long walk off a short Pier in short sharp jerky movements.
Doubtless this will get me either a warning or a ban but fuck it....needs saying ...I hate rags..always have and always will.
Before you say am I a new blue I can tell you my 1st City game was in 1961 and been going ever since.
Do you actually go and watch the scum or are you just a glory hunter with no affiliation to Manchester .
Well said by all on here, its worth a ban but you won't get one we all feel the same way you do rag bastards:-)

Well I for one agree with Frank. It's dirty lottery money and we should be ashamed. In the future when its forgotten how we came by this money, we can be condescending to other fans. It's not like we sold bad meat to school children is it.

You only need to see the comments on the City FB updates to know what a bunch of plastic glory hunting fuck pigs they actually are, some of the comments on the Bee shirts thread for the friendly are just pathetic

Apologies for some posts having to go there but you will appreciate posts like that are not wanted on here!

I like City supporters and we've always got on, at least on a personal level but I can understand the animosity some of you direct at big bad United.
All those years of watching United's success has taken it's toll but perhaps it is time to let it go now. No? It's a shame that you don't seem to be able to allow yourselves enjoy your recent success. I don't know if this is to do with the fact that you got lucky and are a lottery club. But why do you care so much. Money is money and now you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender, the most expensive defender in history. Astonishing stuff so it is kind of shocking especially with your history but really it's fantastic stuff and you should just celebrate and enjoy your good fortune. Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you?
You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it. Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc.
“Not in my lifetime”. We fucked him off. Now why don’t you fuck off with your faux-liking of all things Mancunian. We fucking love winning. None of us give a fuck about being bankrolled. We lovve it in fact. We tore down that banner. We shat all over your parade. And you could never have forseen that “liddle ol’ city” would sudden;y rock up with the likes of Aguero, Silva, Tevez etc. Well, fuck you, they did. So take your Lou Macari badge, your Tommy Docherty scarf and your “Boys of 92” video, put them on your pillowcase and hope they provide you with some sort of protection against the nightmare we’ve become to you. Warning though: the sheik always finds a way through..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.