Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
They play on opposite sides.

yes , my point was in the broader sense , was city can't do any more posturing ... in their negotiations with Alves verbally done and him ditching us at the last minute. So city now will pay up whatever is asked especially in the FB positions.

55m Euros...hmmm...class signing ! but Alves did screw us loyally ...no leverage left at all

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

Haha just had better info with Walker. It was almost impossibly reliable!

I'm really confident, just know how fickle these things are. Mendy is already texting his future city teammates saying he can't wait to play with them, which is pretty fucking positive. At least he wants it!

Cheers for all the info @twosips. We all should realise this window more than ever not to take any insider info as 100% but I for one appreciate any little snippets you can give

Nice that Google have put him on our roster for us though :)
i88OYT4_d.jpg

Google seems to use Wikipedia to collate that squad list, and Mendy is listed as a City player, no doubt as the result of an over excited fan. I wouldn't read to much in to this one.

Fuck you on about. Wiki has him as a Monaco player. What has got your knickers in a twist about that

Anyone can edit Wikipedia so don't believe all that you read on their pages

Wikipedia is a wiki, meaning that anyone can edit any unprotected page and improve articles immediately for all readers. You do not need to register to do this. Anyone who has edited is known as a "Wikipedian" and, ..

I know that the google roster is bollocks but wiki still has him as a Monaco player.

I just typed "mcfc squad list" in to Google

There shows a photo of Mendy next to Silva.

I right clicked on Mendy to show in new tab, and it brings up the page below.

It lists him as a City player and says the source is Wikipedia.

Not sure if it's maybe cashéd an old version or whatever, but yeh I agree I'm confident he will sign, but not going to read too much in to this.

https://www.google.com/search?espv=...X&ved=0ahUKEwiZkLTE1YnVAhUEAcAKHfDQAXkQ-BYIQQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.