Chelsea 2017/2018

Meh. Not interested in Ox. I would take him as squad depth for £15m, but I wouldn't swap a £40m rated player with someone like Ox. If they bring Alexis to the table, I'd happily give them Matic plus £20m.

Courtois wears #13 because Cech had #1 when he arrived, and he's kept it ever since. Begovic wore #1 last season.

well on a pedantic level yes, but in reality everyone knows he's not really the #1, was making it sound like Courtois had been sold...now wouldn't that be nice...

well on a pedantic level yes, but in reality everyone knows he's not really the #1, was making it sound like Courtois had been sold...now wouldn't that be nice...

Ah, didn't even realise how the post you quoted had worded his sentence.

I hope chelsea go for morata over aubameyang. I don't think they're that good but they're a very good counter attacking team and with serious pace and his clinical finishing up front they could be even better than last year.

I hope chelsea go for morata over aubameyang. I don't think they're that good but they're a very good counter attacking team and with serious pace and his clinical finishing up front they could be even better than last year.

It looks like it's between Belotti and Aubameyang, of which I'd prefer Belotti because he's not only brilliant now, he's also 5-6 years younger, but he's also the more expensive one.

Morata seems to prefer to stay second choice (or fight for his place as calls it) in Madrid over being first choice for the PL champions, which I guess kind of shows the gap between the PL and Real Madrid.

He's a player I like, good signing for you.

Cheers mate. I think he's an upgrade on Matic. If we can get two wing backs (Danilo and Sandro) and a striker (Belotti), I'd count this as a fantastic window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.