Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galatasaray might need him, they lost to Swedish side Östersund in the Europa League qualifiers during the week. Östersund that was in the 4th tier of Swedish football 6 years ago, then they got Graham Potter as manager and has rocketed trough the leagues since then.

Galatasaray might need him, they lost to Swedish side Östersund in the Europa League qualifiers during the week. Östersund that was in the 4th tier of Swedish football 6 years ago, then they got Graham Potter as manager and has rocketed trough the leagues since then.
Any relation to Brian?

I'll get my coat...

We know better than anyone that Nasri can be a frustrating player, but he'd be a bargain for a lot of clubs at <10m. I know a lot the CAM position is probably the most competitive in the world right now, but surely clubs like Roma, Lille would be interested

giphy.gif

Thanks for posting, bud. Still gives me goosebumps even though I've seen it about 500 times ...

Anyone who thinks Nasri will ever feature for City again is crackers. He's miles off our level. This isn't attitude, it's ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.