It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
40k a week? Highly doubt that as bad as he is he'll definitely demand more than that in this day and age.

Believe it when I see it.

He isn't playing and will likely not play next season.

40k a week won't be too far off what he was in at Porto I reckon.

He isn't playing and will likely not play next season.

40k a week won't be too far off what he was in at Porto I reckon.
But you'd guess he doesn't want to get paid less than here that significantly. That being said, isn't Turkey basically a tax paradise for footballers? And this being the main reason why they have such ex high-standard PL players there. So maybe after all he'll get very near to his current wages or surpass it even.

But you'd guess he doesn't want to get paid less than here that significantly. That being said, isn't Turkey basically a tax paradise for footballers? And this being the main reason why they have such ex high-standard PL players there. So maybe after all he'll get very near to his current wages or surpass it even.
Also maybe consider that we apparently pay relatively 'low' basic and high bonuses, he can't be triggering that many bonuses when he barely plays. If he plays every week at Gala with low tax and lots of win bonus etc, might not be that far off.

Not sure if its neen mentioned but daily mail reckons we are cose to signing two brothers from red star belgrade and them loaning them back. The Ilic brothers.
Was reported a few weeks back that, but I'm sure they didn't want to sell them both or City had decided one wasn't wanted by us? Remember seeing something anyway.
These two?
Co4Vb4ZW8AAUSd7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.