F1 Thread

Faultless drive by Hamilton I get the feeling the package is all coming together nicely for the second half of the season, shame about Vettel's puncture ;-)

Last edited:
Same could be said for every City player or footballer when they visit hospitals etc.

Anyway, we are moving off topic. Should be a great second half of the season.
Have to disagree, think Mercedes will dominate now. They have the superior car right now and unless Ferrari have some serious upgrades up their sleeves I can't see Seb recovering
Today was a turning point in the championship

Drivers and constructors standings as of now
7992daf277440a9976601641d33d817c.jpg
18bda6a8824ed54b28c1538434590009.jpg

Have to disagree, think Mercedes will dominate now. They have the superior car right now and unless Ferrari have some serious upgrades up their sleeves I can't see Seb recovering
Today was a turning point in the championship
I do hope you're wrong. The championship is definitely better when two drivers compete for it in different cars.

I just wish I'd put a fiver on my pre race top three! (Told you Kimi was strong at Silverstone)

I do hope you're wrong. The championship is definitely better when two drivers compete for it in different cars.

I just wish I'd put a fiver on my pre race top three! (Told you Kimi was strong at Silverstone)
Well I hope the three way battle continues to the end, perhaps Ferrari might be able to catch up in the summer break with r&d
Have to give it to you, you were bob on with your predictions

Hungary this weekend lads, been a mixed bag over the last few years so a difficult one to predict, here goes:
Pole for Hamilton
Podium:
Vettel
Hamilton
Bottas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.